Back to Blog
In 2019 rubber sheets have huge usable areas for many sectors. The variety rubber sheets is one of the reasons for this. The wide range of rubber sheets and the variety of materials used for producing the sheets are one of the main reasons for the increasing demand of the sheets.
One of the most popular rubber sheets that are widely used is the Neoprene Rubber Sheet. These rubber sheets are a special kind of rubber sheet that is produced from chloroprene. These rubber sheets are extremely versatile when it comes to the application areas. That is why they are always in demand.
So, Let’s See The Main Usage Of These Sheets:
• Automotive Sectors:
this area particularly has the most usage of these rubber sheets, like these sheets are used for under hood and also for many under body part applications too.
• Food Preparation Sector:
neoprene rubber is recommended for the usage in the food preparation sectors. Neoprene rubber can match the specific conditions and industrial regulations that are only applicable to the food industries.
• In The Mass Transit Sector:
only a certified and tested neoprene rubber sheet can be applied for this kind of sector. This sector includes vehicles like buses, cars, trains, etc. so these rubber are used for the door and window seal extrusions.
Besides the above three most important uses there are other uses also there like- isolation barriers, transfer and joining sleeves, expansion joints, chassis rubbers. Well, there are some characteristic features of these rubber sheets present that makes the rubber one of the essential for wide applications.
Those Characteristic Features Are:
• These rubber sheets are very flexible as they have approximately 60 durometer rating.
• Besides flexibility, durability is also very high.
• These mats show moderate resistance against petroleum products.
• The environmental factors are also well resisted by these mats.
• These mats show little chance of catching fire.
• These mats can withstand outdoor conditions like ozone gas, UV rays, etc.
• These can be used for industrial seals and gaskets for its amazing sealing property.
• These mats are well resistant to oils and chemicals.
Besides the above features, there are many hidden also there.
Well, as we were discussing various rubber sheet and their types, there are some rubber sheets present in the market which have unique usage, for example, Cow Rubber Mat.
Not many people have an idea about these mats because these mats are not that common. But now the owners are getting these mats for the betterment of the animals.
These mats are extremely useful to give comfort to the farm animals. The farm animals can have many advantages from these mats.
The Advantages Of Rubber Mats At Farms:
• It provides a non-slip surface, thus minimizes the risk of slipping. It can increase the stride and step length of animals so that they become more active.
• These mats provide cushion-like support to the animals because regularly standing for a prolonged period on a hard surface can affect the animals' health wise.
• Provides excellent insulation from the heat and cold so that the animals can be a perfect temperature to stand at.
• Makes sure that hygiene is intact on the farm as these mats can be easily cleaned.
For these advantages, the owners of farms installing these mats to give comfort to the animals because if animals get comfort, they can produce more than a regular basis. Besides these two above discussed rubber sheets, there many are rubber sheets that not that common in the market but have very good features and applications.
One of those rubber sheets is a Hypalon Rubber Sheet. These sheets are flame resistant, electrical resistant, chemical resistant. It also has low permeability. For all these properties this rubber sheet can use in a flange gasket of pipe and tanks, isolation barrier, insulating strips, etc.